SMFWBEE 2019 – West Bengal Paramedical Entrance Exam Result 2019 is being declared in the month of Jul 2019 on the official website of State Medical Faculty of West Bengal. State Medical Faculty of West Bengal Entrance Examination (SMFWBEE) 2019 was held Jul 2019 at the different examination centre. SMFWBEE 2019 Result is being declared via online mode. Candidates can check West Bengal Paramedical Entrance Exam Result 2019 online here after 20 Jul 2019. Get complete details of West Bengal Paramedical Entrance Exam Result 2019 here.
Latest Update: SMFWBEE Result 2019 is being declared by the official body. Click Here to get the details.
West Bengal Paramedical Entrance Exam Important dates are given below.
|SMFWBEE 2019 Events||SMFWBEE 2019 Dates (Expected)|
|SMFWBEE 2019 Exam Date||07 Jul 2019|
|SMFWBEE 2019 Result||19 Jul 2019|
|SMFWBEE 2019 1st Counselling Starts from||22 Jul 2019|
|SMFWBEE 2019 1st Counselling Allotment Result||29Jul 2019 at 06:00 PM|
|SMFWBEE 2019 2nd Counselling Starts from||02 Aug 2019 onwards|
|SMFWBEE 2019 2nd Counselling Allotment Result||05 Aug 2019 at 06:00 PM|
|SMFWBEE 2019 3rd Counselling Starts from||08 Aug 2019 onwards|
|SMFWBEE 2019 3rd Counselling Allotment Result||10 Aug 2019 at 06:00 PM|
|SMFWBEE 2019 4th Counselling Starts from||13 Aug 2019 onwards|
|SMFWBEE 2019 4th Counselling Allotment Result||16 Aug 2019 at 06:00 PM|
SMFWBEE Merit List / Result 2019
Candidates who had appeared for the SMFWBEE exam 2019 on 07 Jul can check their result online. Based on the papers (subjects) appeared in the SMFWBEE‐2019 followed by marks scored there‐of, Six separate Merit Rank Lists is published on after 20 Jul 2019.
- Merit list is published on the official website in the descending order.
- Separate reserved category merit lists shall also be published for respective category of students
- The SMFWBEE Merit List 2019 will be prepared based on the score of candidates appeared in the combined paper of Physics and Chemistry and one paper of Biology.
SMFWBEE Merit List 2019 is given below:
- Merit Rank List‐I: Combined [General+ST+SC+OBC(A)+OBC(B)]
- Merit Rank List‐II: OBC(A)
- Merit Rank List‐II: OBC(B)
- Merit Rank List‐IV: ST
- Merit Rank List‐V: SC
SMFWBEE Merit List (Last Year) is given below:
SMFWBEE Rank Card 2019
Candidates who had appeared for the SMFWBEE exam 2019 can check their result/rank card online. Based on the papers (subjects) appeared in the SMFWBEE‐2019 followed by marks scored there‐of, Six separate Merit Rank/ranks Lists has been published after 20 Jul 2019.
Click Here – To Download SMFWBEE Rank Card 2019
SMFWBEE 2019 Tie Breaker
Tie‐breaking Rule for Merit Rank List‐ I to VI
- Higher marks in Biology.
Final Tie‐breaking for Merit Lists:
After application of the Tie‐breaking Rules as applicable if there be still ties,
- The same will be broken by the date of birth (DOB) of the candidates, with the older candidate having preference over the younger one,
- if there be still the date of birth (DOB) will same then the candidate who got a higher percentage of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent Examination would be considered as higher Rank in the Merit List.
- This is applicable for both the Combined and individual Merit list.
SMFWBEE Selection 2019
- Selection of candidates will be made in accordance with marks obtained in Entrance
- The Merit List of candidates is displayed on 19-07-2019 at the above office of the
State Medical Faculty of West Bengal as well as in the website of the Faculty
SMFWBEE Counselling 2019
SMFWBEE Counselling 2019 will be commenced after the declaration of SMFWBEE 2019 Merit List. SMFWBEE Counselling 2019 schedule has already been released by SMF West Bengal on the official website.
- Online Counseling for admission in different Medical Colleges / Govt. Institutions /
other Affiliated Institutions in respect of successful candidates from the Merit List in
order of Merit and their choice subject to availability of seats.
- After selection or publication of Merit List or during admission if it is found on scrutiny that an applicant furnished wrong information in the Application Form, his/her
application for admission will be summarily rejected even though his/her name appears in the Merit List and also a seat allotted in the respective course.
- Online Counseling for admission in different Medical Colleges / Govt. Institutions / other Affiliated Institutions in respect of successful candidates from the Merit List in order of Merit and their choice subject to availability of seats
- A candidate allotted a seat after particular Online Counseling will have to deposit Rs.15000/- by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’, plus applicable Bank service charges ONLY BY PAYMENT GATEWAY and the second instalment of course fees, that is, Rs. 15,000/- within 30-06-2019. The mode of payment for the 2nd instalment of course fees shall be intimated through the website of the Faculty. Further, the second instalment of course fees is deposited up to 01-08-2019 along with late fees of Rs. 1000/- only.
- Verification of Documents such as Age Proof/Caste/Mark Sheets will be made in a notified place to be published with the Merit List/ Allotment Letter.
List of Important Documents for SMFWBEE Counselling 2019
The candidates, at the time of reporting, must bring the following Original Certificates/
Documents along with two sets of attested photocopies of these with them. Any candidate, who fails to produce any of the required Certificate/Document at the time of reporting the institution.
- High School Certificate / Madhyamik Examination Admit Card.
- 10+2 / Intermediate / Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate and detailed marks card.
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Authorisation Certificate
- Two recent passport size photo (colour)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Rank Card
SMFWBEE 2019 Online Choice Filling and Choice Locking
- For Round-I, Round-II, Round -III and Round – IV online choice filling & locking by the
candidate can be done as per key dates mentioned in the admission schedule
- If the fee is paid by a candidate through internet banking/credit card/debit card, then
the choice filling open will be activated immediately or otherwise, the candidate has to
wait for next day to get the option activated
- Candidates are advised to go through the Seat Matrix for the updated list of
- in order of preference in which they are interested in seeking admission
- Candidates are allowed to change or re-order their choices, delete earlier choices and
add new choices any number of times until they lock their final choices.
- All the candidates must lock their final choices as per key dates mentioned in the
- Candidates will not be able to unlock their choices once they are locked
- If candidate fail to explicitly lock their choices by the last date, their last saved choices
will be automatically locked and allotment will be done on this basis
- Candidate must take a print out of their locked choices. This print out has to be
signed and submitted at the time of reporting for Document Verification
- Registered candidates who do not fill choices or fail to save the same cannot be
considered for admission and seat allotment.
SMFWBEE Counselling 2019 Seat Allotment
- Seats will be allotted in the order of merit and preference/ choices as per seats available for each phase.
- The Seat allotment result will be available on the website under each Candidates Login ID. Candidates may get a print out of the allotment details from the above websites
- Candidates who are allotted seats will have Immediately pay the course fees online and
report for Document verification thereafter
Click Here to Check 1st Round Seat Allotment Result
Reporting College / Institutes
- The outcome of the different rounds of seat allotment will be displayed on the
websites http://www.smfwbee.in (as per admission schedule). Individual allotment letters
will not be sent to the candidates by the faculty.
- All the candidates who get an allotment should take print out of this provisional seat
allotment and will pay fees and report to the allotted DV Centre and then to the College/Institute
as per specified reporting dates for taking admission, failing which their seat allotment
shall stand cancelled. Also, they will not be considered for further rounds of seat
- Candidates will produce all there certificates in original including registration and counselling fee receipt for verification along with provisional allotment letter, a signed print out of their
- online application form, their locked choices generated from the website at the time of
- At the time of reporting if documents are found correct on verification and the fee is paid
(as mentioned in the prospectus) by the candidate, then a provisional admission letter
generated online will be issued to the candidate by the concerned college.
- The candidate shall check all the entries in this provisional admission letter and should sign it and preserve it for further reference