MECON Recruitment 2018, A Premier Miniratna, Schedule “A”, Govt. of India Enterprise under Ministry of Steel, providing Engineering, Consultancy, Contracting and Project Management Services invites application from committed, result oriented, suitably qualified individuals for the post of Management Trainee (Technical) and Management Trainee (Corporate Services) in the different discipline in the regular scale of pay Rs. 20600 -3 % – 46500/- (E-1) as per details given below:
MECON Recruitment 2018 was announced on 23 Nov 2018 on the Official website of MECON Pvt Ltd. As per the Official details, 30 Post of MT has been Released, Online Application Form has been started from 01 Dec 2018. The Last Date of MECON Recruitment 2018 will be 02 Jan 2019.
MECON Recruitment 2018 Details
|Recruitment Name||MECON Recruitment 2018|
|Total No. of Vacancy Released||30|
|Name Of Post||No. of Post|
|MT (T)||Civil – 05
Architecture – 01
Mechanical – 08
Electrical – 04
Instrumentation – 01
Metallurgy – 02
Mining – 03
Computer Sc. – 01
|MT(CS)||HR – 02|
|MT(CS)||Marketing – 02|
Communication – 01
|MECON Recruitment Notification 2018 Released Date||23 Nov 2018|
|Apply Online Start Date||01 Dec 2018 – Released !!|
|Apply Online Last Date||02 Jan 2019|
|Apply Online Fee Last Date||02 Jan 2019|
|Admit Card 2018||To be Announced Later|
|Written Test & Interview||To be Announced Later|
|Degree in relevant branch of Engineering|
|HR||PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ MBA/ MSW/ MA with
specialization in HRM/ Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Management/ Organizational Development/ HRD/ Labour Welfare or equivalent (Minimum 2 years Duration).
|Marketing||MBA / PGDM/ PGDBM or equivalent in Marketing
(Minimum 02 years duration).
|Corporate Communication||PG Degree/ PG Diploma in journalism & Communication/ Journalism & Mass Communication/ Communication/ Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Broadcast Journalism/ Media Communication/ Public Relations or equivalent (Minimum 2 years duration).|
|Age Limit||Max – 28 years|
|Phase I||Written Test|
|MECON Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
MECON Recruitment Selection Procedure
The MECON Recruitment selection process shall comprise of Written Test and Interview. The weightage of written test and personal interview shall be 80:20. The candidates who qualify the written test based on their performance (merit) and eligibility and reservation and relaxation guidelines of Government of India shall be called for interview. The final selection for MECON Recruitment shall be based on performance (merit) in Written Test and Interview together and the reservation & relaxation guidelines of Government of India.
The candidates should ensure their eligibility as mentioned under eligibility criteria before applying. Admission to appear in the written examination will be purely provisional and subject to verification of information/ documents at the time of interview if shortlisted or even at a later stage.
MECON Recruitment How To Apply
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility criteria shall apply online through our website www.meconlimited.co.in -> Careers -> Career Opportunities from 01.12.2018 to 02.01.2019. No other mode of submission of application is allowed.
- Before applying online, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number. Any important information including Corrigendum / Changes / Updates, and information to candidates and general instructions (including call letters for interview) during the course of engagement process shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail id provided by the candidates. Candidates may, therefore, provide a valid e-mail id and mobile phone number and keep it active for at least one year.
- The candidates are required to upload the following in JPG/JPEG format:-
i. Scanned copy of Latest passport photograph (Size not exceeding 40 KB)
ii. Scanned copy of signature (Size not exceeding 40 KB)
iii. Transaction receipt for payment of application fees (If Applicable) (Size not exceeding 01 MB).
- Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail id email@example.com or
Contact No.0651-2483571/2483043. For IT related queries, you may reach IT Cell of MECON at
firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact No. 0651-2483414.
- MECON Recruitment shall not be responsible if candidates fill up their details wrongly and consequently their application is rejected.
- MECON Recruitment will not be responsible for any candidate for not being able to submit their online application within the last date on account of system error or for any other reasons.
- A Candidate can apply for one post only.