KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card 2019 – Admit Card for KMAT Kerala 2019 is released by the Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) under the supervision of Admission Supervisory Committee (ASC). as per the Official KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam will be held on 17 Feb 2019. KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card is available in the Online Mode Only on the official website of Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) under the supervision of Admission Supervisory Committee (ASC). The candidates can download their KMAT Kerala Admit card for Feb Session through the direct link given on this page. To download KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2019 it the applicants need to enter their login details, Application Number, and Password.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card has been released on 8 Feb 2019. Candidates can download admit card from the link given below.
KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2019 Released Dates ???
as per the Official details KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card will be released after submitting the KMAT Kerala Application Form 2019. The Last Date of KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form is 31 Nov 2018, KMAT Kerala Application Form 2019 has been Started From 02 Nov 2018.
|KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form Last Date||31 Jan 2018 – Over|
|KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card||8 Feb 2019|
|KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam||17 Feb 2019|
KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card – How to Download
Candidates can download the KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card by simply following the instructions as given below.
- Visit the official website of KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card.
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page for downloading the KMAT Kerala Admit Card.
- The link will be redirected on another page and opens like below image
- Enter your KMAT Kerala 2019 Application NUmber & PSW, and Submit the Login Button.
- After submitting the details, download and take a print out of it.
Details on KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card
On the KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2019 following details should be correct and genuine as per the KMAT 2019 Application filled at the Time of KMAT Application Form 2019
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Applicant’s photograph and signature
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the exam centre
Error/Wrong KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2019 – What we do ??
After downloading the KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card you must ensure that all the details given on the KMAT Admit Card are correct. However, in case of an error or discrepancy, immediately get in touch with Admission Supervisory Committee and get it corrected.
- For further clarification contact ASC through following numbers 0471-2335133 or 8547255133.
- You can do mails also on firstname.lastname@example.org
KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Duration – 02 Hours 30 Minutes (150 Minutes)
- Total No. of Question – 180
- Negative Marks exists. Four Marks for every right answer; Minus One for every wrong answer.
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|Part 1 – English Language Usage and Reading Comprehension||50||50|
|Part 2 – Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part 3 – Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning||40||40|
|Part 4 – General Knowledge and Contemporary Business Scenario||40||40|
KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam Centers
The KMAT 2019 Entrance Test will be held at the following test centres as per the Official Details
If you have any query about the KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card, tell us in the comment section below.