JNVST 2019 – Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Exam date has been released by Jawahar Navodya Vidyalaya Samiti. JNV Selection Test 2019 for admission to class 6th in the JNVs for the academic session will be held on Saturday, Apr 06, at 11:15 AM in one phase for all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. The last date to submit Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2019 is Nov 30, 2018. The parents who want to take their child admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya must have to fill the online JNVST 2019 Admission Form. Get complete details of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2019 on this page below.
Warning! JNVST 2019 Admit Card for IX Class (Lateral Entry Test) has been Released – Direct Link to Download
Latest Update: JNVST 2019 Online application form has been released, The candidates who want to appear in the entrance test must fill the form online. The direct link to apply for JNVST 2019 is given below.
About JNV Selection Test
- Name of the Exam – Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2019
- Name of the conducting Body – Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- Exam Date – Apr 06, 2018
- Last date to apply – Nov 30, 2018
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2019 schedule is given below.
|JNVST 2019 Events||JNVST 2019 Dates|
|JNVST 2019 Online application form starts||Ongoing!|
|JNVST 2019 Online application form ends||Nov 30, 2018|
|JNVST 2019 Admit Card||Mar 01, 2019|
|JNVST 2019 Exam||Apr 06, 2018|
|JNVST 2019 Result||Last week of May 2019|
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Eligibility 2019
For All Candidates
- A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01-05-2006 and after 30-04-2010 (Both days are inclusive)
- A candidate appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2018-19 in a Government/Government aided or other recognized schools or „B‟ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where he/she is seeking admission
- A Candidate claiming admission under rural quota must have studied and passed classes III, IV and V from a Govt. / Govt. aided / recognized school
- A Candidate who has not been promoted and admitted to Class-V before 15th September 2018 is not eligible to apply.
- No candidate is eligible to appear in the selection test for the second time, under any circumstances
For Rural Candidates
- At least 75% of the seats in a district will be filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats will be filled from the urban areas of the district
- A candidate seeking admission under the rural quota must have studied in Classes-III, IV and V completing full academic session from the Government/ Government Aided/Government recognized school(s) located in rural areas
- Candidates studying under the schemes of National Institute of Open Schooling should produce their rural status certificate issued by District Magistrate / Tehsildar / Block Development Officer
For Urban Candidates
- A candidate who has studied in a school located in an urban area even for a single day of session in Class-III, IV and V will be considered as an urban candidate
- Urban areas are those which are so defined in 2011 census or through a subsequent Government notification
- All other areas will be considered as rural
For Transgenders Candidates
- No separate reservation for transgender category candidates is provided and they will be included in Boys category for reservation purpose, under various sub-categories such as Rural, Urban, SC, ST and Divyang
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Admission Form 2019
Candidates who are seeking to take admission in Jawahar Navaodaya Vidyalaya must have to appear in the JNV Selection Test. to appear in the JNV Selection Test candidate must have to apply for the JNVST Admission Form. JNVST 2019 Registration can be done online with no cost through the NVS Admission Portal 2019.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2019 – Admission Form
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2019 – Advertisement
JNVST 2019 Admission Form Instruction
- Online Application Process Involves 2 Steps: Registration and Submission of Personal Details (including uploading of Images). Kindly keep the scanned copy of candidate’s signature, parent’s signature, candidate’s photograph and class V certificate (Size:10-100 KB in .JPG/.jpg format) ready before filling up personal details.
- The eligible candidates have to fill up the online form and upload the certificate issued by the Head Master/Principal where the candidate is studying in class V with the photograph along with signatures of both candidates and his /her parent/guardian.
- The online platform is in open source and free of cost. The application may be submitted from any source like desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet etc.
- In all JNVs, a help desk will be available to assist the candidates/parents to upload application free of cost. Parents may also approach the help desk in JNV along with candidate and required documents
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Syllabus 2019
- Exam Time – 02 Hours ( 11:30 AM – 01:30 PM)
- Question Type – Objection Type
- Total Question – 80 Question
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
|Type of Test||Number of Question||Marks||Duration|
|Mental Ability Test||40||50||60 minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
***Additional time of 30 minutes will be allowed for “Divyang students” (differently-abled students)
Method of Recording Answer
- A separate OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) answer sheet will be provided
- Candidates are required to indicate their answers at an appropriate place on the OMR sheet.
- A copy of specimen OMR Sheet will be uploaded in the website of NVS
- Only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen is to be used to write on the OMR Sheet
- Candidates should bring their own ballpoint pens
- Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.
- For each question, there are four probable answers, out of which only one is correct
- The candidate is required to select the correct answer and darken the corresponding circle
- For example, if your answer to Question no. 37 is C, darken the circle under C as given below.
- No Negative marking will be done.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card 2019
The JNV Admit Card 2019 is being released by the JNV Samiti on the official website. The JNVST Admit Card is only issued for those candidates who had applied for the JNV Selection Test in the given time schedule. The JNV Admit Card is only a card which allows candidates to sit in the JNVST 2019 exam. The Admit Card is available online from Mar 01, 2019 till the date of the exam. The candidates are advised to read all the instruction which is available on the JNV Selection Test admit card. The admit card is only a valid document to take the examination centre. There is no entry in the JNVST examination centre without a valid JNVST Admit Card 2019.
How to download JNVST Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of JNV. – www. navodaya.gov.in
- Find the link of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card 2019
- Click on the link, admit card will appear on the screen
- Take a print out of it and carry on the day of an exam.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Selection Process & Result 2019
The result of JNVST 2019 is being announced by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. The NVS is going to announce the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Result 2019 on the official website and it will also be displayed in the offices of the concerned.
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
- District Education Officer
- District Magistrate
- Deputy Commissioner, NVS Region
- The website of NVS
- Marks obtained by candidates (both selected and not selected) in the test are not communicated
- There is no provision for re-evaluation of the answer scripts or re-totalling of marks,
- The candidates and their parents/guardians may note that the children selected on the basis of the Test will be admitted only in the JNV located in the district from where they are studying in class V
State Wise Distribution of JNVs School