Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 – The Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 notification has been released. The Military Nursing Service 2019 Application Form also been released along with the application form. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019 will be held in the month of January 2019. The Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2019 is available from Nov 12, 2018, to Nov 30, 2018, and candidates can apply for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 from the official website. The candidates may note that the only Female Candidates are eligible to apply for the Military Nursing Service Entrance Exam 2019. Candidates can apply online as per the scheduled date. Candidates can get complete details of B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 on this page below. Stay Connected!
About Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019
- Name of the Exam – B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019.
- Conducting Authority – Indian Army.
- Academic Session – 2019 – 2023.
- College – Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services.
- Exam Date – January 2019
- Application Form – Available ( Nov 12, 2018 )
- Total No of Seats – 160
Important schedule of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019
|Start date of MNS 2019 Application Form||Nov 12, 2018|
|Last date to apply for MNS Entrance Exam 2019||Nov 30, 2018|
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019||3rd Week of December 2018|
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019||January 2019|
|Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2019||March 2019|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Eligibility 2019
The candidates are advised to read the complete notification carefully before apply online. The candidates who do not meet up the eligibility conditions that application will be rejected by the department. Read below the complete eligibility conditions below.
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Only female candidates can apply for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019.
- Female who are divorced / Unmarried / legally separated / widow / can also apply.
- Candidate must be born between 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2002.
- Candidate must have passed in Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination or equivalent with physics, chemistry, biology and English.
- The female candidate may note that the minimum height should be less than 148 CM.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2019
- The candidates who are meet up the all eligible conditions can apply online for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019. Candidates can apply online from the official website and must have to pay the examination fee.
- The Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Application Form can get from the official website and the direct link is given below.
- Before apply online for B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 candidate must have an E-Mail ID, the candidate may note that the E-Mail ID is the candidate USER ID.
- The application fee to apply for MNS Entrance Exam 2019 is 150/-
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates with regard to either the receipt of applications/ status of applications/ details or reasons of rejected applications. Admit Cards of eligible candidates called for Written Test will be uploaded in www.joinindianarmy.nic.in in the third week of Dec 2018. The result of the Test will be uploaded on the same website in the first week of Mar 2019.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 – Official Notification
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 – Apply Online
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing – Official Website
- The Application Fee is Rs. 150/-
- Incompelete application, submission of more than one application, Non-payment of application processing fee will be rejected.
How to apply for MNS Entrance Exam 2019
- First, Candidate needs to visit the official website. the link is given above.
- Second, Navigate the website and get the online link to apply.
- Third, Register themselves and enter all the mandatory details.
- Fourth, Note the user id and password for the future references.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2019
- The candidate has to appear for a written test
- A written test is based on objective type of questions
- The total duration of the written test is 90 minutes.
- The total marks of the exam are 150 marks.
- The question will be asked from the following area – General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General Intelligence.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019
The online admit card of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019 can be generated online by the candidates by 3rd week of Dec 2018. The candidates can download the online admit card of MNS Entrance Exam 2019 from the official website. The official website is the only place where candidates can download the admit card.
- The Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card can be download from the official website.
- The Admit card will not send the admit card via post or any other mode.
- For receiving the admit card, it is important that the candidate must have to pay the fee.
- Admit card of eligible candidates called for Written Test in January 2019.
If the number of candidates is inadequate/more than the capacity of a centre, the candidates opting for that centre will be allotted the centres of their second/third choice or any one of the above, mentioned centres as per the administrative feasibility. No correspondence/requests regarding change of centre from any candidate will be accepted.
Written Test Centres:
Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Barrackpore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Coimbatore, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jalandhar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kirkee, Kolkata, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Namkum, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore) , Pune & Vishakhapatnam
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Selection 2019
The selection will be based on the written test and interview. the candidates who have qualified for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 will be called for the interview. After the interview process, a combined merit list will be out for the selection in Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 4 Year Course. Final selection will be based on the Combined merit of Written Test & Interview, subject to medical fitness and vacancy in each College
Interview And Medical Examination
Merit listed candidates of Written Test will appear for Interview & medical examination at selected centres. Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT in the medical examination will be informed about their medical status by the President of the Selection Medical Board (SMB), including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD. The selected candidates, if found not in possession of documents /mark sheets as per eligibility criteria, at the institution to which they report, the admission is liable to be cancelled. In such cases, no TA will be applicable.
The address for contact is as follows:-
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) AG’s Branch DTE General of Medical Services (Army)-4B
Room No 34, ‘L’ Block New Delhi – 01
Telephone No: 01123092294 (Telephonic enquiries will be attended from 1000h to 1700h only)
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefit of taking admission in Indian Army B.Sc Nursing
On successful completion of Nursing Training (4years), the candidates will be granted Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the Terms and Conditions laid down for grant of such Commission. They shall have to refund the Bond money as per the Bond executed in the event of withdrawal from the Course, Termination of training or refusal to accept Commission in the MNS if offered. During training they will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and the monthly stipend as per existing Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.