IIFT MBA 2019-21 Exam dates have been released officially online on the official website of IIFT. IIFT MBA 2019 Exam will be conducted in this year on 02 December 2018 (Sunday). The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is an autonomous institute and it is established by Govt Of India It has instituted at three locations – Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada. Its flagship program is the Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB) making IIFT the only institute among the top 10 B-schools of India to offer such a program. Candidates who are waiting for the IIFT Admission 2019 notification are informed that IIFT MBA 2019 exam details have been released. IIFT MBA 2019 Application Form, Admit Card, Result Information will be posted on this page once it will be released officially.
Latest Released Events
The important dates of IIFT MBA 2019 are given below. Please check the following table.
|IIFT MBA 2019 Events||IIFT MBA 2019 Dates|
|IIFT MBA 2019 Notification Released||06 Aug 2018|
|IIFT MBA 2019 Online Application Starts||06 Aug 2018|
|IIFT MBA 2019 Online Application Ends|
|IIFT MBA 2019 Admit Card||Released|
|IIFT MBA 2019 Exam Date||02 December 2019|
|IIFT MBA 2019 Result||17 January 2019|
IIFT 2019 Important Links
IIFT MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline.
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by the beginning of October of the year of the start of the course.
- No age limit.
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of
proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2019.
IIFT MBA 2019 Apply Online
Please visit IIFT website,i.e.www.iift.edu Click on the ADMISSIONS 2019 icon and fill in the
Online Application Form as per details is given in the website. Please note that Category once filled by the candidate in his / her online application, will not be changed under any circumstances.
Document to be submitted along with the IIFT Application Form
- Filled in CV Form
- Copy of Latest GMAT Score
- Attested copy of all academic mark sheets
- Copy of all passport pages having official entries
- An undertaking that the candidate has not appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year (2018) such as CAT/XAT/IIFT, etc.
- Two letters of recommendation. Preferably, one of these should be written by a current supervisor or manager. The second one should be from someone who is in a position to evaluate the applicant’s professional performance as well as his / her managerial and leadership potential. No letter of recommendation should be written by immediate family members, e.g. parents, grandparents, siblings and spouse.
- The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission /Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stated that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2018.
IIFT MBA 2019 Application Fee
- General / OBC – 1650/-
- SC / ST – PWD – 825/-
- Foreign Nationals / NRIs – US $ 85 INR 5500/-
IIFT MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English) of 120 minutes. It generally consists of questions covering English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge &Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis
IIFT MBA 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Cards can be downloaded from IIFT’s website on 16th November 2018. With a print out of the Admit Card, the candidate should reach the venue of the Exam Centre on 2nd December 2018 latest by 9.00 a.m. with one of the following documents: (a) Passport, (b) Election I Card, (c) Aadhar Card, (d) PAN Card, or (e) Driving License for appearing in the Exam
IIFT MBA 2019 Selection Procedure
- The process indicated below will be applied equally for admission to Delhi, Kolkata and
- On the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Writing Skills Assessment and Interview.
Written Test on Sunday, 2nd December 2018 between 10.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon at
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore,
Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata,
Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion and
Interview to be held in January/February 2019 at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai. Students who opt for Allahabad, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Guwahati, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam as centres for written test need to select one of the above-specified centres for Writing Skills Assessment, GD and Interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to add/delete any centre if required.
IIFT MBA 2019 Important Information
In case of any problem, the candidates can contact the Section Officer (Admissions Cell) onTel. Nos. 011-39147213 (Direct), 39147200 – 205–PBX) and E-mail: email@example.com . They must indicate their Application No. in their communications to IIFT.
- There are 220 seats in Delhi Campus and 200 seats in Kolkata Campus. Seats are reserved as per Government of India’s norms. The reservations are subject to candidates meeting the admission requirements of the Institute under this category.
- Application fee once paid, will not be refunded. Application fee once paid, will not be refunded.
- Applications of Foreign Nationals under Self-financing Scheme should be routed through the Ministry of External Affairs/Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and should be received by the Institute latest by 15th February 2019. They must send a copy of their valid GMAT score with the application.
- Complete details of the programme are available at IIFT’s website: www.iift.edu and the
- students can submit applications online by visiting the website and clicking the “ADMISSIONS 2019” icon available on the homepage
- Candidates are advised to communicate the application Number in all correspondence with the Institute.
- All disputes would be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.