Humanities and Social Science Entrance Examination 2019 notification have been released. The HSEE 2019 exam date has been confirmed. The HSEE 2019 Entrance Exam will be conducted on 21 Apr 2019 at national in all over India. IIT Madras is an organising body of the HSEE 2019 Exam. The HSEE 2019 Important dates, HSEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria, HSEE 2019 Information Brochure has been released on the official website. The HSEE 2019 Application Form is released online on the official website. Candidates are advised to read HSEE 2019 eligibility criteria first to apply online for HSEE 2019.
About HSEE 2019 Entrance Exam
- Name of the exam – Humanities and Social Science Entrance Examination
- Conducting Body – IIT Madras
- Courses Offered – MA Programme (Streams: Integrated M.A. in Development Studies and Integrated M.A. in English Studies)
- Intake – 46
- Exam Date – April 21, 2019
- Application Form – December 12, 2018
- Result – May 13, 2019
Important dates of HSEE 2019 is given below.
|HSEE 2019 Events||HSEE 2019 Dates|
|HSEE 2019 Online Application Starts||Dec 12, 2018 – Released !!|
|HSEE 2019 Application Ends for Net Banking Credit / Debit Card||Jan 23, 2019|
|HSEE 2019 Application Ends for Indian Bank Challan||Jan 24, 2019|
|HSEE 2019 Application Status||Feb 13, 2019|
|HSEE 2019 Admit Card||Mar 20, 2019|
|HSEE 2019 Exam Date||Apr 21, 2019|
|HSEE 2019 Result Date||May 13, 2019|
HSEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Total Duration – 03 Hours
- Parts – 2 Parts
- Type of Question – MCQ and Essay Type
Part I consists of objective type multiple choice questions for 2½ hours duration (150 minutes)
Part II involves essay writing for 30 minutes to be written on answer sheet distributed to the candidates at the end of Part I.
The language of question paper in English.
Get complete details of HSEE Syllabus 2019, HSEE Past Year Paper or Keys. Click Here to get all the resources of HSEE
HSEE 2019 Eligibility
Candidates applying for HSEE-2019 must have passed any one of the following qualifying examinations for the first time in 2018 or should be appearing in 2019
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by a Central or State Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination
- The final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects
- Any Public School, Board or University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities
- H.S.C. vocational examination.
- Class XII skill courses of CBSE
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva
HSEE 2019 Application Form – Released !!
HSEE 2019 Application form is available from Dec 12, 2018, on the official website. The candidates can apply for the HSEE 2019 exam from the official website. A direct link to fill the HSEE 2019 Application Form is posted on this page below. Get the latest news and updates about HSEE 2019 Application Form on this page by subscribing our newsletters or bookmark this page. Candidates can register for the HSEE 2019 Entrance Exam only through online mode. For more details about HSEE 2019 Application Form check below.
HSEE Online Application Form 2019
- IIT Madras has released the HSEE 2019 Application Form only through online mode.
- The duration to fill the application form is Dec 12, 2018, to Jan 24, 2019
- Candidate must fulfil the eligibility criteria of HSEE 2019 to appear in the examination.
- Completed application has to be submitted online.
- Check the online/offline payment instruction carefully in the HSEE 2019 Information Brochure.
- The examination fee is non-refundable.
- For any enquiry, candidates may write to email@example.com
Application fee of HSEE 2019
Candidates must pay the examination fee as applicable is through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/Indian Bank challan that will be generated during the process of application
- The examination fee for SC, ST, PWD candidates is Rs. 1200/
- all other candidates it is Rs. 2400/-
- Additionally, the service charges of the Bank will be Rs.40/-
HSEE 2019 Application Form CheckList
- Scanned photograph and Signature
- Scanned copy of 10th Class Public Examination certificate for Name and proof of date of birth
- Scanned copy of 10+2 Class mark sheet
- Scanned copy of category certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL-Undertaking). See Form SC/ST, FORM-OBC-NCL-Undertaking
- Scanned copy of PwD/Dyslexia/Scribe certificate, if applicable. See Form PwD(II), FORM-PwD(III), FORM-PwD(IV), FORM-DYSLEXIC-1, FORM-DYSLEXIC-2, FORM SCRIBE.
Instruction for the filling the application form
- Name of the Candidate – Enter the name in capital letters as given in the High School (10th standard) certificate Leave one and only one blank box between consecutive words of the name. If the name has several initials, leave one blank after each of them. Do not put a “dot” after the initials
- Category: Choose category GE, SC, ST or OBC-NCL from the drop-down menu
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD):: If you are a person with disabilities, i.e., you have SEVERE dyslexia or at least 40% impairment irrespective of the type of disability i.e., locomotor, visual (leprosy-cured candidates are also included in this subcategory), choose YES from the drop-down menu. Otherwise, choose NO.
- Gender: Choose from the drop-down menu as appropriate.
- Nationality: Choose from the drop-down menu as appropriate
- Date of Birth: Select the date, month and year of the birth as per the English Calendar and as recorded in the High School (10th standard) certificate
- Complete Postal Address: Enter the complete postal address to which communication is to be sent. The address must include C/O name if required, and other details including the PIN CODE
- E-Mail Address: Enter A valid E-mail address
- Mobile/Phone Number: Enter 10-digit valid mobile phone number and/or the landline number with STD code.
- Choice of the City of Examination: Select the name of the city from the list.
- Photograph: A recent good quality colour photograph.
- Signature: The good quality image of the candidate’s signature must be uploaded.
- Name of Parent/Guardian: Candidates have to enter the name of their father/mother or guardian exactly as in their 10th class or equivalent certificate
HSEE 2019 Examination Cities
- New Delhi