DTE Maharashtra Post SSC Diplom Admission 2019: DTE Maharashtra has released the notification for the 1st year DTE Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma in Engineering and Technology program in the Government, Government Aided, University Managed, and Unaided private professional educational institutes for the Academic Year 2019-20 in the Maharashtra State. Notification for 1st year DTE Maharashtra Post SSC (Polytechnic) Admission was released on 20 Jun 2018 on the official website i.e www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Online Registration Process for DTE Maharashtra Post SSC (Polytechnic) Admission 2019 has been started from 30 May 2019, and the Last Date of registration of Post SSC (Polytechnic) Admission 2018 is 03 Jul 2019. Admission Process for the 1st year DTE Maharashtra Post SSC Diploma will be based on merit-based which will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the secondary school. More details like eligibility criteria, Important Schedule & Document required for Admission given below.
Latest Update: DTE MAH has been released the First Year Post SSC Diploma Final Merit List. Check below on this page.
DTE Maharashtra Post SSC (Polytechnic) Admission 2019
This Notice is being issued for Online Registration & uploading of documents, Documents Verification and Application Form Confirmation at Facilitation Centers (FC) by candidates aspiring for admissions to First Year of Three Year duration Full Time Diploma Engineering and Technology program in the Government, Government Aided, University Managed, and Unaided private professional educational institutes for the Academic Year 2019-20 in the Maharashtra State.
CAP Admission Schedule For Post SSC (Polytechnic) Admission 2019
|Some Important Links|
|Registered Candidate Login|
|Cut Offs 2018 – Round-I | Round-II | Round-III | Additional Round|
|Cut Offs 2017 – Round 01 | Round 02 | Round 03|
Eligibility Criteria for Post SSC Diploma admission 2019
Maharashtra State/ Jammu & Kashmir Migrant/ All India Candidates
- The Candidate should be an Indian National ;
- Passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or its equivalent, with at least 35% aggregate marks.
(1) For candidates passing SSC from Maharashtra State Board: – The candidates passing SSC with,
Maths/Mathematics (Code 71) and Science & Technology (Code 72) are only eligible.
(2) Other than Maharashtra State Candidates shall be eligible for Institution quota only
#- NRI/OCI/PIO/CIWGC/FN candidates – There are no seats sanctioned by AICTE for A.Y. 2019-20 for admission under State CET Cell.
CAP Admission Process – Registration & Other
Application Fees: Candidates are required to pay fees as given below only by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc. through online mode. A fee paid is non-refundable. (No other mode of payment shall be permitted.)
1. General Category – Rs. 400/-
2. Reserved Category – Rs. 300/-
Application Form (Online)
1. Registration – Click Here
2. Login – Click Here
- Filling Online Application Form by Candidate for participation in the Centralised
- Uploading of scanned images of valid necessary original documents as per the requirement of the admission while filling of the online application form.
- Document Verification at Facilitation Centre by the Candidate. It is mandatory on the
candidate’s part to produce all original documents in support of the claim made in the
- Display or publishing of provisional merit lists, submission of grievances, if any, and
display or publishing of final merit lists.
- Display of Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) available for respective CAP Rounds.
- Filling up and confirmation of online option form having preferences of Courses and
Institutions prior to respective CAP Rounds.
- Display of provisional allotment of respective CAP Rounds indicating allotted institute and Course.
- Reporting and accepting the offered seat at Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) by the
The candidate as per the schedule declared by the Competent Authority.
- The time schedule prescribed by the competent authority for compliances for various stages of CAP is mandatory.
CAP Admission Process 2019 – Allotment Result
DTE MAH will be released CAP Admission Allotment Result after the Declaration of Final Merit List. 1st CAP Allotment is being released on 16 Jul 2019 in the afternoon, after the allotment Result Candidate will need to report their Allotted Seat & College.
Click Here To Check 1st CAP Round Allotment Result
Post SSC Diploma Final Merit List 2019
The merit list of the Eligible Candidates shall be prepared on the basis of percentage of aggregate marks obtained at SSC (including additional marks, if mentioned in mark sheet) or as per any other criterion as may be specified from time to time.
Final Merit List – Click Here to Check DTE MAH Post SSC (Polytechnic) Admission.
Provisional Merit List – Click Here to Check DTE MAH Post SSC (Polytechnic) Admission.
Provided that, in case of the tie, the relative merit of Candidates shall be resolved in the following order of preference and the methodology as specified below,-
(a) the higher percentage of marks in the subject Mathematics at SSC;
(b) the higher percentage of marks in the subject Science at SSC;
(c) the higher percentage of marks in the subject English at SSC;
(d) Passing HSC Science ;
(e) Passing HSC with Minimum Competency Vocational Course ;
(f) Passing ITI Trade of 2 Years duration;
(g) Passing Intermediate Grade Drawing examination.
Important Instructions for the candidate:
- The candidates are required to produce the documents in original for verification and
Confirmation of Application Form at FC. It is mandatory on the candidate’s part to produce all original documents in support of the claim made by the candidate in the application form. Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of Documents verification stage as per the notified schedule.
- If candidates fail to confirm online filled application form at FC, then such applications will be rejected and the name of such candidates will not appear in the merit list (s) prepared for the purpose of Admission for both CAP as well as the Non-CAP process.
- The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories shall produce “Caste Validity Certificate” and ST category shall submit “Tribe Validity Certificate”. All Backward Class candidates excluding SC & ST shall produce Non-Creamy Layer certificate valid up to 31st March 2019. If such candidates fail to produce the Caste/Tribe validity and Non-Creamy Layer certificate at the time of verification at FC, then such candidates will be treated as GENERAL category candidates for CAP Admissions.
- Aspiring candidates are informed to visit the websites https://barti.maharashtra.gov.in/ECasteValidation/CCVIS/Index.html & https://etribevalidity.mahaonline.gov.in/Login/CitizenRegistration for Caste validity and caste Tribe certificates respectively.
- For J&K Migrant Candidates: – Application received after the last date from candidates belonging to J & K Migrant candidates will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Such Candidates will get the Receipt-cum Acknowledgement through their login after confirmation of application form.
- Candidates who have registered as a reserved category candidate but unable to produce Caste/Tribe certificate for reservation claim during documents verification phase shall have to pay the difference of fees of 100/- at the FC through online mode only.
- Once the candidate confirms his/her Option form online through his/her Login for the respective admission rounds, Candidate will not be allowed to change/cancel the option/preference submitted under any circumstances.
- A Candidate who has been allotted a seat shall download the “Provisional Seat Allotment Letter”.
- The Seat Acceptance Fee shall be 1,000/- for all Candidates. The candidate has to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee during first reporting only. This fee shall be treated as non-refundable processing fee. The Seat Acceptance fees are to be paid at ARC through ONLINE MODE only.
- A seat will be confirmed by the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) after verification of the original documents and ensuring that the Candidate meets all the eligibility norms. The centre in-charge shall issue the Online Receipt of seat acceptance to the candidate. The candidate shall produce the set of copies of uploaded documents verified and stamped by FC to ARC. After verification ARC shall put ARC stamp with date & Signature on all copies of documents of this set and return the same set of documents to the candidate along with Receipt –cum-Acknowledgement of the application form.
Provisional Seat Distribution for Admission to First Year of Post SSC Diploma Courses
List of Facilitation Center for First Year Post SSC Diploma Course 2018-19