DSSSB PRT Result 2018 Post Code 16/17 & 01/18 has been released by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The DSSSB PRT Result 2018 is being posted on the official website. DSSSB PRT Result 2018 will be published through online mode in a pdf format. The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is the authority which organizes Primary Teacher in Delhi Region. It is a state level exam. This exam is conducting for recruiting Primary Teachers under MCD Department in Delhi Region. The DSSSB PRT Exam for the postcode 16/17 & 01/18 has been conducted after a long time. In this article, Candidates can get complete details of DSSSB PRT Result 2018 for the postcode 16/17 & 01/2018 including date of declaration of result, How to check, another process etc.
DSSSB Primary Teacher Result 2018 – Released! The DSSSB PRT Result 2018 for the postcode 16/17 is Available Now.
DSSSB PRT Result 2018 – Click Here
DSSSB PRT Cut Offs for – 16/17 & 01/18
Check below DSSSB PRT Cut Offs Announced by DSSSB. Click Here to Check Official Notice
DSSSB PRT 16/17 & 01/18 – Delete Question in Different Session
Information about DSSSB PRT 16/17 & 01/18
- Name of the exam – DSSSB PRT Exam 2018
- Name of the conducted authority – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Post Name – Primary Teacher Group B
- Post Code – 16/17 & 01/18
- Name of the Department – MCD
- Grade Pay – 4200/-
- Vacancies – Total – 4366 (UR – 1610 | OBC – 1286 | SC – 714 | ST – 756) PH – 288
Get all the latest news & updates DSSSB PRT16/17 and 01/18 Result 2018 through E-Mail by Subscribe to our website or bookmark this page.
DSSSB PRT Result 2018 will be available in the pdf format. The authority released the result in only 1 stage which is a written test. on the basis of the written test result, qualified candidates will be called for the document verification.
Important schedule of DSSSB PRT Result 2018
|DSSSB PRT 2018 Events||DSSSB PRT 2018 Dates|
|DSSSB PRT Exam 2018 ( 01/18 & 16/17)||30 Sep 2018 | 13 Oct 2018 | 14 Oct 2018 | 28 Oct 2018|
|DSSSB PRT Answer Keys 2018||Released for All Session|
|DSSSB PRT Result 2018||Within 02 Months after the last date of examination|
DSSSB PRT Result Date 2018
The DSSSB PRT Exam 2018 was organized in 4 different days and dates at all over Delhi region. The DSSSB PRT Exam 2018 for the postcode 16/17 & 01/18 had conducted 30 Sep 2018, 13 Oct 2018, 14 Oct 2018 and 28 Oct 2018 at 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
The DSSSB PRT Result Date 2018 has not been confirmed yet. The DSSSB has not uploaded any information of PRT Result. Still, The expectation is and as per the past exam result trends (DSSSB PGT / TGT ), we can say that the DSSSB PRT Result will be declared within 02 months from the last date of examination held.
How to check DSSSB PRT Result 2018 for the postcode 16/17 & 01/18
Candidates can go through the simple procedure to check DSSSB PRT Result.
- Visit the official website of DSSSB. The link is given above.
- Click on the link which says ” DSSSB PRT 16/17 & 01/18 Result”
- The result will appear on the screen of the DSSSB Website.
- Check your name, father’s name and roll number in pdf.
DSSSB PRT Cut Offs 2018 (Expected)
Check below, DSSSB PRT Cut Offs are given below.
|Category||Cut Offs Marks|
DSSSB Result 2018 All Latest DSSSB Online PRT Result:
- NOTICE: DECLARATION OF MARKS OF ONLINE EXAMINATION HELD ON 30/07/2018 FOR THE POST OF PGT (CHEMISTRY) MALE POST CODE 102/17 AND UPLOADING OF E-DOSSIER
- RESULT NOTICE 335: TGT (HINDI) FEMALE POST CODE 07/13 IN DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION
- RESULT NOTICE 752: ACCOUNTANT IN DELHI TRANSPORT CORPORATION UNDER POST CODE 24/2015
- NOTICE: GRADE II DASS POST CODE 40/2013 IN SERVICE DEPARTMENT
- RESULT NOTICE NO 734 SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT (LIE DETECTION) POST CODE 01/15 IN FSL
- RESULT NOTICE NO 733 SENIOR SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT (PHYSICS) POST CODE 05/15 IN FSL
- RESULT NOTICE NO 732 LABORATORY ASSISTANT (PHYSICS) IN FORENSIC SCIENCE LABORATORY UNDER POST CODE 04/15
- RESULT NOTICE NO 731 LABORATORY ASSISTANT (HRD/QC) IN FORENSIC SCIENCE LABORATORY (FSL) UNDER POST CODE 03/15
- RESULT NOTICE 707: ASSISTANT TEACHER NURSERY POST CODE 03/13 DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION GNCT DELHI
- NOTICE NO 730 MATRON POST CODE 36/13 IN DELHI PRISONS DEPARTMENT PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST-IV PET-IV
- RESULT NOTICE NO 725 LIBRARIAN POST CODE 69/10 DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION GNCT OF DELHI
- RESULT NOTICE NO 726 LIBRARIAN POST CODE 02/13 DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION GNCT OF DELHI
- NOTICE NO 730 LABORATORY ASSISTANT (LIE DETECTION) POST CODE 02/15 IN FSL
- RESULT NOTICE NO 729: MANAGER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, POST CODE 23/15 IN DTC
- RESULT NOTICE NO 728 WELFARE OFFICER, GRADE-II POST CODE 148/14 SOCIAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT GNCT OF DELHI
- NOTICE NO 729 POST GRADUATE TEACHER (MATHS)- MALE IN DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION UNDER POST CODE 141/2012
- Declaration of Marks of T-II examination held on 03/06/2018 for the post code 25/15, 214/14, 26/15 in DTC & admin Officer/ZRO in DJB post Code 67/12 and uploading of E-dossier
- NOTICE NO 727 SENIOR SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT BIOLOGY IN FORENSIC SCIENCE LABORATORY FSL UNDER POST CODE 14/15
- RESULT NOTICE NO 299 TGT SOCIAL SCIENCE MALE POST CODE 12/13
DSSSB PRT Result 2018 Instruction
- The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel/withdraw any question/questions from the Test.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB
- The Board has fixed the minimum qualifying marks for different categories (UR/SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXSM) in order to achieve qualitative selection and to recruit the best talent available and the same is available on the website of the Board, however, cutoff marks for selection in different categories may go higher depending upon the marks obtained by the candidates and number of vacancies.
- The Board makes the provisional selection of the candidates on the basis of information provided in the application and documents/certificates provided by the candidate at the time of submission of the document and recommends the same to the indenting/user department.
- Therefore, the provisional selection of a candidate does not confer upon him/her any right of appointment unless the Appointing Authority is satisfied, after such inquiry as may be considered necessary, that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- In case of the combined examination for more than one related posts the preference order of the posts by the candidate will be obtained at the time of document verification.
- If there are two or more candidates in the same category having equal marks in the examination, the candidate older in age will get preference. In case of further tie, candidate having higher marks in Section “A” of the test shall be preferred.
- The Board may shortlist the candidates for written examination on the basis of marks in the qualifying exam (as per essential qualification is given in RRs) in case there are a large number of candidates.
Documents required for Verification
- 12th Marksheet and Certificate.
- Two year’s Diploma / Certificate Course / in Elementary Teacher Education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognized institution.
- CTET Marksheet and Certificate.
DSSSBT PRT 2018 – Reservation Benefits
- Candidates who wish to be considered against reserved vacancies and /or to seek age relaxation, must be in possession of relevant certificates (SC/ST/OBC/Non Creamy layer/PH/Educational/Experience etc.) issued by the competent/notified authority (in prescribed format) on or before the cutoff date (closing date of advertisement) otherwise their claim for any category will not be entertained and their applications will be considered against Un-reserved (UR) category vacancies, if eligible otherwise.
- Only OBC (Delhi) candidates will be given the benefit of reservation/age relaxation under OBC category. OBC (Outside) candidates will be treated as Unreserved candidate and they must apply under UR category. The OBC candidates must be in possession of non-Creamy layer certificate, along with his/her caste certificate.
- Only following two types of certificates will be accepted as valid certificates for grant of benefit of reservation to OBCs:- (A) OBC certificate (Delhi) issued by the Revenue Department of GNCT of Delhi, on the basis of an old certificate issued to any member of individual’s family from GNCT of Delhi. (B) OBC certificate issued by a competent authority outside Delhi to a person belonging to a community duly notified as OBC by GNCT of Delhi. This certificate should have mandatorily been issued on the basis of OBC certificate issued by Govt. of NCT of Delhi to a family member of the concerned person who had been residing in Delhi before 08/09/1993.