CMAT 2020 Syllabus should be checked by the candidates before preparing for the exam. The syllabus is divided into 4 subjects. A candidate must be aware of the complete CMAT syllabus in order to get fully prepared for the examination. NTA does not release any official syllabus for the CMAT examinations but on the basis of previous year question papers, the indicative concepts have been figured out. This article is regarding the CMAT 2020 syllabus and provides detailed information regarding the entrance test including exam pattern and preparation tips.
CMAT 2020 Syllabus
Here, candidates can get the few details about CMAT syllabus.
- CMAT 2020 syllabus will be made up of 4 subjects namely Language Comprehension, Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation, General Awareness and Logical reasoning.
- CMAT syllabus will be spread across concepts related to mathematics, English language and current affairs.
- The problem-solving capacity of the candidate is checked through questions related to analytical and critical reasoning.
The concepts that a candidate needs to go through for the Language Comprehension subject is as follows:
- Paragraph Completion
- English Usage Errors
- One Word Substitution
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Antonyms – Synonyms
Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
The concepts of Quantitative techniques and data interpretation that are required to be practised by the candidates are as follows:
- Alligations & Mixtures
- Permutations & Combinations
- Simple interest & Compound Interest
- Work & Time
- Number System
- Quadratic & Linear Equations
The candidate must possess details regarding general knowledge concerned with the following:
- Current Affairs
- Persons in News
- International Affairs
- Indian Constitution
- Economy and Business
- Science & Technology
The concepts of logical reasoning that the candidates must go through are given below:
- Statement –Conclusion
- Symbol-based problems
- Blood relationship test
- Critical reasoning
- Strong – Weak arguments
- Statements and assumptions
- Series, Coding and decoding
- Cause and effect
- True and False Statements
- Linear arrangements
- Sequences and series
The CMAT 2020 syllabus will diverse and includes a wide range of concepts that are required to be practised by the candidates. They must go through each and every chapter carefully in order to get clarity regarding the concepts which will result in them securing optimum marks.
Click here to check official syllabus
CMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
In the table given below the most probable exam pattern for CMAT 2020 is provided along with the expected marking scheme.
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
- For each correct answer the candidates will get +4 Marks.
- For each incorrect answer the candidates will get -1 Marks.
CMAT 2020 Preparation Tips
Given below are a few preparation tips that can help the candidates in getting good marks in the CMAT 2020 exams if followed properly.
- Give sufficient time to each and every subject of CMAT 2020.
- Cover the whole syllabus and don’t skip any part assuming it to be less important.
- Make short notes while practising and keep referring to those notes while preparing.
- Practice on mock tests and old question papers of CMAT exams.
- Take frequent breaks and indulge in leisure activities to refresh mind and stay stress-free.
- Manage time properly and dedicate a sufficient amount of time for both preparations as well as revision.
If you have any other queries regarding CMAT 2020 Syllabus then you can ask your queries in the comment box below or Freestdy.Com.