Assam Paramedical Admission 2018-19 – DME Assam has released Assam Paramedical Admission 2018 Merit List on Dec 19, 2018. Candidates who are interested to take admission in Paramedical Courses in Assam State can apply for the Assam Paramedical Courses. The application form for Assam Paramedical Admission is available from Sep 20, 2018, to Sep 29, 2018. The Directorate of medical education has released notification for admission into paramedical courses and candidates can apply within a stipulated time. The application and the admission process of Assam Paramedical Admission 2018 have uploaded on the DME official website i.e www.dmeassam.gov.in. The required details of Assam Paramedical Admission 2018 have also updated on this page below candidates are advised to go through the details and apply on time for Assam Paramedical Admission 2018.
Assam Paramedical Merit List 2018 has been released, Check Here
Assam Paramedical Admission 2018
2nd Counselling Notification 2018 has been released on 11 Dec 2018
Counselling Notification has been released on 28 Nov 2018.
Date of Counselling – 10, 11, 12, 13 December 2018
Venue of Counselling – Office of the director of Medical Education Assam Sixmile Khanapara Guwahati. 22
Time of Counselling – 11:00 AM
Read Notice – Click Here
DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2018 – Important Dates
The schedule of Assam Paramedical Admission 2018 is given below, Candidates can refer the following table for entire Assam Paramedical Admission Process 2018.
|Assam Paramedical Admission 2018 Events||Assam Paramedical Admission 2018 Dates|
|The application process starts||Sep 20, 2018|
|the application process ends||Sep 29, 2018|
|last date of submission of forms||Oct 05, 2018|
|Merit List and Counselling||Released!|
Assam Paramedical Admission 2018 Important Links
Assam Paramedical Admission 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
The Directorate of Medical Education Assam has clearly mentioned the eligibility criteria in the notification of Assam Paramedical Admission 2018. The candidates who meet the eligibility condition of Paramedical Admission 2018 only are eligible to apply. Other candidates who did not meet the eligibility requirements those forms will be cancelled by the Assam Directorate of Medical Education.
- The candidate should be a Citizen of India.
- The candidate must have Residential proof of Assam.
- The provision of the permanent resident certificate will not apply to the son/daughter of the employees of the Govt of Assam.
- The candidate must have passed HSSLC (12th) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology at least 45% marks for general candidates and 40% marks for OBC / MOBC / SC / ST (P) and ST (H) candidates.
- The applicant age should be 17-24 years as on 31 Dec 2018.
Assam Paramedical Admission 2018 – Application Form
The candidate must have to submit their application form as per given schedule time.
- The application must submit the filled up application forms with the required documents and treasury challan of Rs. 50/- only under the Heads of Accounts 0210-Medical & PH-03-MET&R-105-Allopathy as mentioned above at Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati / Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh / Silchar Medical College, Silchar / Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat / F A A Medical College Barpeta / Tezpur Medical College on or before Oct 05, 2018.
- The application should be put inside an envelope and there should be specifically written as “Application for Paramedical Courses”
The following documents and treasure challan are to be enclosed along with the application form.
- Passport size photograph pasted on the form attested by gazetted officer.
- Admit Card of HSLC Examination (Age Proof).
- Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of HSSLC (12th).
- Caste Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Assam.
- Certificate in support of Quota applied.
- Unemployed family quota issued by Local MLA.
- Treasury Challan of Rs 50/- only under the Heads of Accounts “s 0210-Medical & PH-03-MET&R-105-Allopathy”
Assam Paramedical Admission 2018 – Selection Procedure
The Assam paramedical selection procedure will be based on the purely on the merit basis. Selection of candidates for the course and the institutes will be made as per merit (% in PCB) by the process of counselling to be announced. The counselling dates of Assam Paramedical Admission 2018 will be notified through the leading newspaper and on the official website of Directorate of medical education, Assam.
Assam Paramedical Admission 2018 – Merit List
Selection of candidates for the course and the institutes will be made as per merit (% in PCB) by the process of counselling to be announced. The Assam paramedical selection procedure will be based on the purely on the merit basis.
Assam Paramedical Admission 2018 – Courses and Seats
The following table is showing the status of seats and the availability of courses.
|Name of the course||No. of seats|
|Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)||160|
|Diploma in Medical Radiographic Technology (DMRT)||34|
|Diploma in Cardiac Care Technology (DCCT)||13|
|Diploma in Physiotherapy (DPT)||38|
|Diploma in ICU Technology||32|
|Diploma in Physician’s Assistant Courses||24|
|Diploma in Emergency and First Aid||10|
|Diploma in OT Technology (OT+Anaesthesia+Endosocpy)||18|
|Diploma in Dialysis Technician Courses||03|
Assam Paramedical Admission 2018 – Quota / Reservation of Seats
- OBC / MOBC – 15%
- SC – 7%
- ST (P) – 10%
- ST (H) – 5%
- TGL / Ex-TGL – 3%
- PH – 3%
- Unemployed Family Quota – 7%
- Sons / Daughter of socially / Economically and Educationally Backward Classes ordinarily residing in areas covered by the Assam State Char Development Authority – 3%