Govt of Assam has invited the online application for GNM Entrance Exam (GNMEE 2018-19) from the eligible candidates. The Online application is invited for GNM Training Schools under the Govt. of Assam. The Online application form is available on SSUHS website or Here. The candidates who are interested to apply for the Assam GNM Course can apply for the Assam GNMEE 2019 online mode. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully. The Assam GNM Entrance Exam 2019 will be held on 03 Feb 2019 at 06 Examination centre in a state.
About Assam GNM Entrance Exam 2019
- Name of the Exam – GNM Entrance Exam
- Known As – GNMEE
- Conducted By – SSUHS
- Date of the exam – 03 Feb 2019
- Application Form – Released
- Official website – www.ssuhs.ac.in
The important date of GNM Entrance Exam 2019
|Start date of application||10 Dec 2018|
|Last date of application||31 Dec 2018|
|GNMEE Admit Card 2019||20 Jan 2019|
|GNMEE Exam 2019||03 Feb 2019|
|GNMEE Result 2019||Feb 2019|
Assam GNM Entrance Exam 2019 – Eligibility
- The only female candidates can apply for the GNMEE 2019 Exam.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Candidate must be permanent residents of Assam.
Required Education Qualification
- Candidate must have passed HSSLC (10+2) with science and English with 40% marks
- 10+2 Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy and English / Core English Elective or Health Care Science. Vocational Stream-Only with 40% Marks.
- 10+2 Vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board with 40% Marks.
- Candidate must be within the age limit of 17 to 24 years as on 1st January of the year of admission.
Assam GNM Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
For the interested candidates who are seeking to take admission in the General Nursing and Midwifery course can apply online for Assam GNMEE 2019 from 10 December 2018 to 31 December 2018. The candidates are advised to read complete eligibility criteria before apply online. The candidate may inform that the fill the only correct details any wrong information may lead to rejection of the candidature. The Assam GNMEE Application Form 2019 is completely online hence candidates may not send any application/documents to the department.
Assam GNM Entrance Exam 2019 All Important Links
Assam GNM Entrance Exam 2019 – Instruction!
- The candidates are to keep note of their application number and password.
- The candidate is advised to fill all the details correctly. The candidates are not required to send any document to the university.
- In case the application form number and password are misplaced/lost/forgotten by the applicant may call the helpline 09769199421
Assam GNM Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Pattern
- Total Marks – 100
- Paper Part – 04 Parts (English, General Science, General Mathematics, Social Studies)
- Duration of the exam – 03 Hours
- Time of the exam – 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Paper Language – English & Assam
- Paper Level – Up to 10th
Assam GNM Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card
Assam GNMEE 2019 Admit Card is released on the official website. The candidates must have to download Assam GNM Entrance Exam Admit Card Online. The Admit Card is available via online mode. The Admit Card can only be released for those candidates who have applied for the Assam GNMEEE 2019 as per the scheduled time. No Admit Card will be sent via post. The Admit Card will be generated for the eligible candidates.
Assam GNM Entrance Exam 2019 How to download
- First, the candidate needs to visit the official website or link which is given above.
- Second, Click on the admit card
- Enter the application number and password.
- Download the admit card and print it on A4 size sheet.
Assam GNMEE Entrance Exam 2019 Merit List
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks of Assam GNMEE. The candidates are advised to stay connected with the official website to get the all the latest update. If two or more candidates will be determined in order of preferences as follows:
- Candidates securing more marks in English in the Entrance Examination.
- Candidates securing more marks in General Science in the Entrance Examination.
- Candidates securing more marks in General Mathematics in the Entrance Examination.
- Candidates securing more marks in Social Studies in the Entrance Examination.